Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Because there are so many different environments spanning from north to south there are many attractive spots in Hamamatsu.
With the concept of a 'secret base' we want you to enjoy such activities in Hamamatsu.
We offer a comfortable and stylish space to live the life in the '365BASE outdoor hostel'.
In July 2015 we started as a share house with the concept of outdoor living near the Hamamatsu city center. There was a lawn space where camping and bouldering was possible and it was recognized as an unusual share house different from the ones already existing.
We started establishing a guest house and innovative car sharing that took on the concept of the share house starting in 2017. We would like more people to join '365BASE' where you can enjoy the outdoors of Hamamatsu.
Hamamatsu is a nature rich outdoor focused city that harbors, mountains, rivers, seas and lakes. It is also the perfect spot for a transit for Tokyo or Osaka, perfect for tourists and cyclists. We offer a different kind of stylish space for travelers who come to Hamamatsu for short stays, business trips etc. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- bain à remous
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Serviettes non incluses
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
- Distributeurs automatiques
- Salle de jeux
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>