Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please note that we have special cancellation policy for groups (6 pax or more).
We charge 50% of the total amount 45 days prior to arrival.
The remaining amount (50%) should be paid on arrival.
Cancellation /modification in less than 45 days will result to kept charged the 50% of the total amount.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We are within walking distance to all the major sights and nightlife areas in Budapest. Strategically squeezed between the two major metro lines enabling you to get to and from all the bus and train stations within minutes.
Between us we speak English, German, Italian and French. We will give you great insight into the history and culture of Budapest and how to get the most out of it during your stay. Also we can provide tips for independent travellers who wish to sample other cities or towns a bit off the track.
We are perfect for the traveller looking for fun in a place not too big, not too small, with quiet rooms on the upper floors and a friendly common area in the basement and courtyard. Perfect for meeting people.
If you would like to book for more than 25 people pls contact group bookings even if you are one group with several small bookings that adds up to more than 25 people.
Please check out our photos and remember we are the only hostel in Budapest that provides apartments within a complete building rather than other 'hostels' that turn one apartment into a hostel! Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Terrasse en plein air
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Serviettes à louer
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>