1 DAY Cascades D'Ouzoud by Sahara Rouge
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Pourquoi réserver chez nous ?
- Assurez votre place ! Les réservations en ligne sont confirmées.
- Lisez sur nos excursions et activités des avis rédigés par des clients qui les ont testées.
- Recevez une confirmation par SMS de la réservation de votre excursion.
The tremendous Cascades D'Ouzoud are 2 and a half hours from Marrakech. They are the second highest in Africa - watch rainbows and swim in the rock pools below on a hot day!
- Departure times: 08:00
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Takes Place In: Marrakech
Required for Extras:
- $15.00 USD
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
Included in price:
Departing Marrakech at approximately 8am, you will be taken by minibus to the second highest waterfalls in Africa or, the highest waterfalls in North Africa - the majestic Cascades D'Ouzoud.
The minibus will drop you at the top of the falls and there are some wonderful walks down the the inviting rock pools below. There are many wonderful vantage points to take photos - rainbows bouncing off the falls. On a hot day, you can swim in the pools, or perhaps take a little flowery boat ride across the pools.
Lunch can be taken in the cafes dotted along the way, but look out for the monkey families who live in the trees that line the falls - they can be extremely cheeky!
The minibus will meet you at the top of the falls again for your return journey to Marrakech
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD15.00 is required to cover tour extras.