Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Unless and otherwise agreed upon, a minimum of 50% of the remaining balance of your total reservation cost, after making the initial deposit at booking, could be charged to your credit card 30 days before your arrival. Here is our cancellation policy and cancellation fees:
If canceled 0-15 days before arrival, 100% of the remaining cost of each bed canceled.
If canceled 16-30 days before arrival, 50% of the cost of each bed canceled
If canceled the latest 31 days before arrival, no cancellation fee will apply.
Note: if the group is staying for more than 5 days, the above percentages will only apply to the total cost of the first 5 nights.
Additional Terms and Conditions
In order minimize the check-in/waiting time at the reception, it would be much appreciated if you could send us the list of the group members at least 1 week before your arrival. As required by the Slovenian law, the list should include the following details of each guest:
• First Name
• Date of Birth
• City of Birth and Country of Birth.
Additionally, please kindly note that a security deposit 100€ - 300€ euros, depending on the size of the group, should be made before check in. The exact amount of the deposit can be estimated by multiplying the number of group member by 5€. This deposit will be refunded on departure provided that no damage and/or disturbances have been caused by any of the group members during their stay.
Minors should be accompanied by Adults.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Les applications mobiles d'Hostelworld
Réservez facilement grâce à la nouvelle application mobile Hostelworld.