Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All cancellation must be notified in advance in writing and must be acknowledged by the sales or reservation department.
I: 14 days advance notice before actual arrival date. Otherwise 1 day room charge will be imposed as fine.
II: 7 days advance notice before actual arrival date. Otherwise 2 day room charge will be imposed as fine.
Group cancellation: There is no fine to be imposed to the group if 30 days advance notice Sleepy Inn before actual group arrival date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All room rates are after taxes per room/night in single, twin, double or triple occupancy inclusive of Service Charge. They are applicable accordingly to the time of year indicated in the web site.
RESERVATION BOOKING & CHECKING-IN PROCEDURES
Once receipt of your booking request, our reservation staff will contact you to check for room availability and make tentative booking only. Sleepy Inn has the right to cancel any booking if there is no guarantee payment in advance or undertaking letter.
We will send our reservation confirmation e-mail, indicating room type and room rate with other relevant information pertaining to the booking. Reservation unit will response to you within 24 hour if reservation is received.
Check-in will be at 1400hrs and check-out 1200noon. But you can check in at 8:00am even if there are rooms available when you arrive. Sleepy Inn will impose a half day charge for late check-out and subject to room availabilities.
PAYMENT METHOD & GUARANTEE BOOKING
Rates for and payment are in￥Chinese Yuan and $ Americana dollars only.
EXTENSION OF STAY
Please note that if after checking-in you would like to extend your stay, you should contact the reception to check the room availabilities.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Les applications mobiles d'Hostelworld
Réservez facilement grâce à la nouvelle application mobile Hostelworld.