- France, Femme, 18-24
- Nomade novice
- 6 Avis
There was rat poison next to the beds, mice in the building (one even made holes in my bag and my friend's one and pooped inside her bag, and we saw it going out of her bag). The staff warn about not having food in the room but they don't warn about the mice. Moreover, I got pimples on my arms and neck due to bedclothes parasites. I sent an e-mail to the staff after my stay and they didn't even bother to respond. No commercial gesture at all.
Les applications mobiles d'Hostelworld
Réservez facilement grâce à la nouvelle application mobile Hostelworld.