Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. More than 7 days in advance of arrival time: No further charge apply.
2. Within 7 days of arrival time: 50 percent of reservation will be charge.
3. No Show: the total of reservation will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. The visitors are not allow access into the guest room. ( There is the comfortable lounge in the hostel).
2. Unregistered guest are not allowed in the property at midnight.
3. The property against sex tourist.
4. Making love in the dorm room is forbidden, who break this policy will be ask to check-out with non-refundable.
5. We cannot guarantee the availability of our rooms if you choose to extend your stay after your initial online booking.
6. Due to being a very busy hostel, we occasionally have a room extension request or a walk-in customer moments before an online booking is confirmed. If for any reason we are overbooked, we will refund your deposit and arrange alternative accommodation of a similar standard and price for you.
7. We require a $10 Towel, Padlock and Key deposit at time of check-in, which will be returned at checkout if all items are returned
8. No outside food or drinks allowed in the hostel
9. $0.50 extra charge to exchange towels for stays under 4 days
10. Late Checkout Policy: If you need to checkout later than 12pm, please inform reception in advance. If you do not inform reception, we will charge $2 per hour for every hour past 12pm. If you do not check out by 2pm, we will charge you for a full nights stay. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, but we must update our availability online before 2pm otherwise we can't book the room for that evening.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Les applications mobiles d'Hostelworld
Réservez facilement grâce à la nouvelle application mobile Hostelworld.