Group Booking Terms and Conditions
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You will pay a 15% deposit at the time when you make your booking. The remaining 85% will be charged to your credit card 14 days prior to your arrival. If you cancel your booking (in full or in part) more than 14 days prior to the arrival date, you will forfeit the 15% deposit. If you cancel your booking (in full or in part) 14 days or less prior to your arrival date, you will forfeit 100% of the amount paid.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Les applications mobiles d'Hostelworld
Réservez facilement grâce à la nouvelle application mobile Hostelworld.