Chengdu Flipflop Lounge Hostel
informations relatives à l’établissement:
Excellent location!!! Our hostel is located in 'heart of heart' of downtown city, large traveler's lounge with comfy couches and great atmosphere. You will absolutely enjoy this spotless homey retreat and the most convenient and strategic location.
Newly open in 2013, the No.3 hostel after 'Mix' and 'Lazybones' (Both are still the top-rated hostels on hostelworld in Chengdu). We are so proud of our location: 5 mins walk to 'Chunxi Road' metro station (Line2) and the city's largest pedestrian district 'Chunxi Road', you will be fully satisfied if you are looking for a place to stay at the most dynamic heart of Chengdu city.
And we are also only 10 mins walk away from city's premier bar quarter (Lan Kuai Fong Chengdu and local pub&disco street) and the major tourist bus station 'Xin Nan Men Bus Station'!.
Stay close by Metro Line2 is very strategic to travelers, because:
* 1 stop to 'Tianfu Square' for Mao Statue
* 2 stops to 'People's Park' for Tea House
* 2 stops to 'Jinjiang Hotel' for Airport shuttle bus (10 RMB to Airport)
* 3 stops to 'Tonghuimen' for 'Wide Lane bar & restaurant street', 'Qingtai Lu' and 'Green Ram Taoist Temple'.
* 3 stops to 'Wenshu Monastery' (transit at 'Tianfu Square' to Line1)
* 4 stops to 'Chengdu University of TCM & Sichuan Provincial People's Hospital' for 'Songxianqiao Antique Market' and 'Sichuan Museum'.
* 4 stops to 'Huaxiba' for 'Sichuan University' (transit at 'Tianfu Square' to Line1)
* 5 stops to 'North Railway Station' for 'North Railway Station'(transit at 'Tianfu Square to Line1')
* 5 stops to 'East Railway Station' for 'East Railway Station'
* 9 stops to 'Chadianzi Bus Terminal' for 'Chadianzi Bus Station' to Songpan, Jiuzhaigou or Mt.Siguniang.
Pretty awesome, isn't it?
Hang on, apart from offering all the same services like 'Mix' and 'Lazybones' have to offer, here we got something more for travelers:
* Wifi covers all area
* Even bigger traveler's lounge for socializing with cheap drinks served
* More entertainment possibilities (Board games, pool table, table soccer etc.)
* Many comfy sofas in lounge with music instruments for talented travelers to relax and show off!
Don't' miss the cultural activities that 'Mix', 'Lazybones' and 'Flipflop' jointly design and exclusively for our guests:
* Monday: City Walking Tour (daytime)
* Wednesday: City Walking Tour (evening)
* Friday: Dumpling Feast
* Saturday: Majiang Class
And, It's all for free!
Want to reveal the mysterious vest of Sichuan cuisine? Come over to join our 'Cooking Class'! Reservation is required.
It is a homey retreat to all of you, and see you soon.
Chengdu Flipflop Hostel Team.
*What is 'Chunxi Road'? It's like 'Nanjing Road' to Shanghai or 'Wangfujing' to Beijing. It is where Chengdu's commerce sprouted and developed, a 100 years old road dates back to Qing dynasty, the most bustling and dynamic district in central downtown.