X

Trouvez votre auberge de jeunesse idéale

30 000 propriétés dans 180 pays Plus de 3,5 millions d'avis sur les propriétés 21 millions de réservations

Botanic Hostel

Rua Jardim Botanico, 448, Rio de Janeiro, Brésil

87%Note

  • 85%Bon rapport qualité/prix
  • 95%Sécurité
  • 80%Emplacement
  • 89%Personnel
  • 84%Atmosphère
  • 84%Propreté
  • 91%Infrastructures et prestations

informations relatives à l’établissement:

Botanic Hostel is the newest boutique hostel in Rio de Janeiro. We are located in the charming neighborhood of Jardim Botanico right by the foot of the Corcovado hill and the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon. We have room for 62 guests divided between 2 suites and 4 dorms, including one exclusive for girls. All our rooms are equipped with their own bathroom and shower. You can enjoy free wifi and cable tv in our common area, a cold beer at the patio bar or even rent one of our bikes for a ride around the city. We will show you the authentic Carioca way of life.

Check-In starts at 2 PM and Check-Out till 12 PM

The front desk is open between 8 AM and 11 PM. In case you arrive before or after these hours please let us know. Our overnight security guard will let you in.

Botanic Hostel POLICY:
We require a R$30 refundable deposit for your sheets.

POLICY for SPECIAL PERIODS: In order to guarantee your reservation during special periods such as New Years (Ano Novo), Carnival (Carnaval), FIFA World Cup (Copa do Mundo), Olympic Games (Olimpíadas). We require 50% of the total cost of your stay. Therefore in addition to the 15% deposit made on Hostelworld.com, we will charge an additional 35% of the total cost of your stay to guarantee your reservation.

CANCELLATION POLICY: WHITIN to 7days before check in - Charge of R$50.00. WHITIN 72 hours before check in - 50% retention of deposited.
After check-in, no refund will be made

Rechercher des disponibilités

  • Avis le plus récent

    La traduction suivante est une traduction automatique effectuée par Google
    Botanic auberge est très propre et sûr. Les lits sont vraiment bons et le petit déjeuner est excellent, avec un choix de fruits, céréales, pain, fromage, jambon (et de pain grillé est fabricant) et le café décent. L'emplacement est très bien - avec accès au bus facile partout dans la ville - mais si vous voulez être à côté de la plage ou dans une auberge de séparation puis essayer ailleurs. Mais si vous voulez un endroit propre, sécuritaire et paisible, où vous pourrez rencontrer les Brésiliens très amical alors cet endroit est fait pour vous.
    Lire la suite
      Anonyme, Angleterre, Homme, 25-30
  • Voir tous les avis »

Infrastructures et prestations

  • Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
  • Sécurité 24H/24
  • Climatisation
  • transferts aéroport
  • Bar
  • BBQ
  • Location de vélos
  • Jeux de plateau
  • Petit-déjeuner
  • télévision par câble
  • Plans de ville gratuits
  • WiFi gratuit
  • Douches chaudes
  • Cuisine
  • Lockers


Politiques

  • Restriction relative à l’âge
  • Cartes bancaires acceptées
  • Animaux acceptés
  • TVA inclue


Regles d'annulation

Cet etablissement a une politique d'annulation de 7 jour(s).
Si vous n'annulez pas dans ces délais, une pénalité égale à la première nuit de votre séjour sera déduite à moins qu'il ne soit préciser d'autres conditions ci-dessous (se reporter "À savoir" l'information)

À savoir

Check-In starts at 2 PM and Check-Out till 12 PM The front desk is open between 8 AM and 11 PM. In case you arrive before or after these hours please let us know. Our overnight security guard will let you in. Botanic Hostel POLICY: We require a R$30 refundable deposit for your sheets. POLICY for SPECIAL PERIODS: In order to guarantee your reservation during special periods such as New Years (Ano Novo), Carnival (Carnaval), FIFA World Cup (Copa do Mundo), Olympic Games (Olimpíadas). We require 50% of the total cost of your stay. Therefore in addition to the 15% deposit made on Hostelworld.com, we will charge an additional 35% of the total cost of your stay to guarantee your reservation. CANCELLATION POLICY: WHITIN to 7days before check in - Charge of R$50.00. WHITIN 72 hours before check in - 50% retention of deposited. After check-in, no refund will be made





Botanic Hostel Located at Rua Jardim Botanico, 448, , Rio de Janeiro.
Botanic Hostel
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro 22461000 Rua Jardim Botanico, 448
87% 14
-22.9614508 -43.2141879
Botanic Hostel
    Chambres disponibles     De luxe Chambre privative avec Lit double Salle de bains     10 lits Dortoir mixtes Salle de bains     10 lits Dortoir réservé aux femmes Salle de bains     8 lits Dortoir mixtes Salle de bains     6 lits Dortoir mixtes Salle de bains     4 lits Dortoir mixtes Salle de bains     Supérieur Chambre privative avec Lit double Salle de bains